Friday, March 4, 2011

Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap diabetic testing strips for the Accu-Chek Aviva?

I have 24 and the safety of insulin-dependent. I spent $ 600 a month for health care, including doctor visits and medicine. I have no insurance and are ineligible for such benefits. Can anyone give me some advice? If tapes are expensive then try to change a meter with strips cheap flights. Check all doing the same job, then you do not need a monitor at a high price. Ebay also checks on the wings. Also I would contact your local health and social welfare rights in your country to see if the aid programs. You can consult with a diabetes education center if you have one in your area, do not know how you feel, been there and I'm here. You should call your doctor or the next time you go to the doctor to talk about this. Many companies offer assistance to those providing little or no cost to the patient. The physician should have this information. That is what has helped me reduce the cost of my products for diabetics. The doctor must fill out a form for you and send it for review by the company, they may find themselves meters evolution, but it's worth it if it saves you money, or you can get everything for free. Good luck, try e-bay. Like you, I am currently without insurance. I use an Accu-Chek Compact and I recently bought 18 boxes of test strips for my meter on e-bay for $ 300. It was a box bargain.considering costs about $ 53. I have scratches and I'm happy. EMT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment