Tuesday, March 1, 2011

what diabetic meter has the cheapest test strips?

Now I have a small script and band plays is $ 35 (about 16 days)! I have to try three times a day, and I have to choose insurance blue! They're all alike. Check the county hospital or clinic near you. hospitals in the county programs for uninsured. Once you learn how your body reacts to certain foods, it is not necessary to prove both. Uh, I have been a type 1 diabetic for over 53 years, the result of the test three times per day. My test strips is / was about 10 cents each. Reli-On, definitely! The sensor itself is about ten dollars and you can get a box of 20 strips of about 9 or $ 10 Platform Wal-Mart, who have no insurance! The device is not the most reliable on the planet, but does the job. The results are usually quite accurate, while his hands are clean, and the new "The Lancet" every time you test. Hope this helps! I can use the Accu-check. It is very cheap. For 50 strips and $ 12. Have you ever tried a lot on ebay? When I was in Wal-Mart costs about $ 6,000 for 50 tapes and I was able to get as cheap as $ 10.00 for 50 on ebay. I heard that the One-Touch strips are the cheapest. But some stores have counters brand internally and bands that may be cheaper .

0 comments:

Post a Comment