Sunday, February 13, 2011

Are all brands of TEST STRIPS for diabetic lancing devices for glucose testing the same?

I have a Kroger blood glucose monitoring system? "I can use other brands strips fit to play? I'm not sure what the company Kroger glucometer. You can use the meter test strips sold by Kroger and the manufacturer itself does meters. Other companies only works meters on the patios. Do not buy test strips from Ebay or other places such as discounts online. They may be contaminated or old or poor. Lancets and holders of work for the test. I get the lancets 31 gauge needle and syringe or pen that higher the number, the thinner the wire or needle and makes a smaller hole in the skin. I'm not diabetic, and none of the meters had test strips in it, you must use test strips to check the device you use, but you can use tap you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment