Friday, February 4, 2011

Does anyone know where I can find less expensive diabetic test strips?

I looked for a while, and I can not find any inexpensive test strips. I had to do without for a while. Do not worry, I'm a diabetic with all rules, that everything is for my own benefit, so I'm not diabetic. (I have hypoglycemia, however.) My system is a TrueTrack Smart System, if any help. Please and thanks! the use of omni pod Nick Jonas "It has changed my life"-nick If you live in the UK, your doctor should give the strips are expensive, no matter how you look. Your best bet is to get a script doctor, and go through insurance. copayment is usually very small. Internet doing a search, there are many ways to find cheaper. So far, the cheapest true track strips (but I doubt the accuracy), and in my area, Wal Mart pharmacy sells cheaper, but I'd rather pay a few dollars more to wait a week in line with my recipe! I think Kroger pharmacies have very good prices too. Have you checked online? Hello constructed track from Home Diagnostics! The company also makes the Prestige IQ blood glucose strips! The price is $ 17 - $ 26 per box with 58 bands! This site has a turnover of these strips (about $ 16/box) http://wwwambercity.com/10402.html Hope this helps!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment