Friday, February 18, 2011

are diabetic test strips packaged in form other than vials?

Array I've never seen anything else, they come in bottles, so they do harm. For the most part, they kept in vials wrapped protected. Humidity and moisture can ruin them. So they can bend. There is a brand that I remember that in one donor in any way, but I can not remember the company that produced yet. Probably not. The bottle contains certain chemicals that help offset the cost of tape, if a bottle is a very convenient way for bands and freshness of the chemical package. Some meters use strips at a "drum", but the drum itself is packaged in a bottle. yep they are safe. Mine comes in a package and they are individually wrapped.i really can not explain it at all, but they are Abbott Precision Strip, more if you're interested. took a picture of a very bad http://www.abbottdiabetescare.co.uk/_resources/media/images/inspired_technology/optium_strip.p png I am assuming of course the bottle you think that the cylindrical thing that a tax be? excuse my bad info today! Depending on the brand someone will ship in feet the whole time, or I do not have a bottle I have a notch on the common agricultural policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment