Monday, February 14, 2011

do u get diabetic sugar test strips for free from ur gp? type 2 on tablets in uk?

our medical intensive Coventry stopped us diabetic test strips drug type 2 noninsulin! another and are not very expensive, but important, control of blood glucose. Bristol, yes, it's free! doc stingy! My B / F is diabetic and he shows the Tape Monitor. It does not appear in urine test strips. An old friend who used both. Ask your diabetes nurse at the clinic about this. You can ask your doctor has prescribed, or if you ask the consultants to the hospital for some. Nidda's can not get free strips, you should be on insulin I am a newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes, I spent three days in the hospital to get diagnosed and received gliclazide and metformin and was a monitor and patrol around the hospital and asked to test, 4 times a day, but when I ran out of lancets and called my doctor for some, he hit the roof and said there was no need for type 2 diabetes to test at all and would not prescribe them for me that I was in hospital talks and they sent me some, but my big question is: Are there any brochures in the pharmacy and GP surgery, apparently from the diabetic community, and there are those who say there is no need for type 2 diabetes test. They say there is no advantage because most people do not know how to react to the results of the tests anyway. Now for some to be true, but not all, I have a lot to examine the possibility and will continue to benefit. hey you I know that here in Ireland, all expenses, including comic books and re drugs covered, and I see an answer to a question here one night that it is the same as in Britain, the only different and you know what I'm trying to say here pay £ 7 to have all filled in a pharmacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment