Thursday, February 10, 2011

How can I get free diabetic test strips?

Array of free clinics around town in the U.S. offer free of drugs, equipment and things at a low or no cost. You need to find one of these to help. Some pharmaceutical companies also have programs to help people. Find out who makes the test strips and call or write to them. There are many ways for people who really need help to get it, but you have to put the effort to find them. Now, go see happiness. You can get free metro calling companies and send you one. I know where to start ne-free strips. The insurance will cover the lines, if you have a recipe. Cost me $ 20 a month and I see about ten times a day, please ignore the person above me, promoting a dangerous fraud. See my response to a similar question.http:? / / Answers.yahoo.com / question / index; _ylt = At4RFEMNiyaTjJ0IKsjxtanty6IX 20070619202439AA4HWI1 qid = & show = 7 # profile-info dFoZK3Egaa (I'm on a library computer right now).

0 comments:

Post a Comment