Monday, February 21, 2011

Diabetic test strips are so expensive. Help?

K. I check my blood sugar such as 3-times daily. representing 90 bands, one month I'll pass. The machine was that the doc had me for 10 bands, but the problem is that they are so expensive that I can be. Does anyone know where a person stripes get a discount or a place to price band would be based on income? It is recommended that an insurance policy covering all or part of the cost of test strips to participate. Unfortunately, that's why they're so expensive. You should also shop around m, which uses less bandwidth. Usually the problem with the cheaper gauges is that they need a little less comfortable. Accuracy should be the same. Take a look at ebay. I buy extra tape on ebay for my once every few months and it was the cheapest option. Look carefully, because some container strips more or less than others (usually 10, 25, 50 or 100), and pay attention to shipping costs. Another option would be to buy one of Relion meters Walmart, because of the stripes that go with them the cheapest I've ever seen a unit cost is a few euros, but they are certainly not cheap (I'd respond if I insurance problem and I think I spent only $ 9 on it). Call your local health department and see if they have suggestions for you. Search online to see if there is a free clinic in your area. Often help uninsured diabetics. Or call the DRS office and tell her that you not afford to play a prescription he filled. Or call the manufacturer of the Strip. Or other brands of strips. Some of these companies have programs where you can make free prescription items in exchange for personal information. I do not know if they do it with the band themselves. And if you have to pay for it, check eBay. The black is on the disk, you can order them not to buy at the pharmacy. Just watch the expiration date .

0 comments:

Post a Comment