Saturday, February 5, 2011

Does anyone no where to get diabetic test strips for less cost?

You Touch Ultra test strips. My prescription plan does not cover the test strip. Any suggestions would be great! Check the hospital. Ebay. I can 100CT Accu-Chek Aviva for $ 50, against $ 110 retail. Even American Diabetes Wholesale (one site) sells them very cheap, about $ 63 for my brand, but I do not know how it would be for yours. It is worth trying a little more expensive but easier than the supply. Walmart and Super Store. The goal and get a simple meter for only $ 10. The bands are only like $ 25 for 50 pharmaceutical companies use their feet, because the real money for them in the band must buy. I understand that pharmacists Wal-Mart and CVS have their own brand meters and strips for much much less. You do not need to take a meter free for all, go buy your own. Why not try ebay. I think this is where I get mine, but remember to carefully check the expiration date. Also check the cord for the seller as well as I know, I have not had problems with one of the ones I bought from ebay. good luck. Ebay! That's where we are right and we have already received them for a third of what you give the store. hope this helps!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment